Thursday, August 11, 2011

Guys I need help!! What do these things mean?

Ok so I'm like really confused bout this guy. So I'm 12, but wen ppl ask how old I am nd I tell them, they always seem shocked nd say they thought I was 14. So anyways I go to a pool club nd there is this hot lifeguard…he's prob at least 15 or 16. So the first day I had kinda talked to him was when I needed change for a five. He was running the snack bar nd he said (smiling flirtingly) sorry I jus gave away all my ones. I have lots if quarters but no ones. So I said (smiling flirtingly) oh that's ok nd I walked away with my friend (who came up with me) the next time I saw him I was walking into the pool club, nd he was on duty, so I signed in nd ge was like staring at me nd I mean wen I looked at him he made eye contact. So I walked into the pool nd put my stuff down, I look at him nd he's looking at me STILL. so later my friend went up to the snack bar nd he was running it. I cake with her,she ordered,she payed, nd wen she was done nd started walking away (I was behind her) he started staring at me. Later on we went over to where they keep the noodles nd stuff, which is right next to where you sign in. So he was sitting by where you sign in, nd my friend asked if we could get noodles,nd he said yea go ahead. So they keep the noodles pretty high up nd we couldn't reach them. So he was like you need some help with that. I kno it's like a nice gesture or watev but that would of meant he was wTching me the whole time we were trying to get the noodles. Soo I will describe myself nd u tell me if u think he would be into me: I'm about 5'4 I hav long wavy godlden brown hair with natural blonde highlites, I weigh about 110, I hav a nice figure , I'm nit like super skinny but I'm a skinny girl (just nit skin and bones) and hav a pretty face. So what do u guys think he thinks bout me?? Oh nd how old do I sound and any advice on how to flirt/talk to him. Do u think he thinks in weird??? Plz answer best one gets 10 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment