Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bowel obstruction or just trapped wind?

So yesterday i woke up around 3 am with a pressure like feel in my abdomen right around the belly button.Lasted all day, went to bed early and today when i got up, the pressure was about 90 % gone.So it felt really good.However today, i still feel a pressure like area on my right side between my belly button and my hip bone, but its directly across from the belly button not going down towards my hip bone.I have passed lots of gas, and burped a few times, but the pain remains.The pain yesterday wasn't really severe, it was just like a cramp like feel as if you jogged and then got a cramp in your side.As stated before, yesterdays abdominal pain is gone, just mild cramp like pain in my right side.The pain meets where the crease of your leg and your belly button would meat up, a little higher than your hip bone and directly across from the belly button.It's only causing a little discomfort, but its not sever like I'm dieing to go to the doctor or severe enough to cause me to want to go to the ER.I don't feel nauseated and i have vomited at all.And i dont feel sharp or stabbing like pains.So with my breif description i have provided, does it sound like trapped gas or a sort of bowel obstruction. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment