Friday, August 12, 2011

Which stores sell Nikon d40?

I live in metro-area Iowa and am wondering which stores are going to sell the Nikon D40 camera, if any. I've looked a bit online and tried looking at Best Buy/other electronics stores online, but I'm not finding many listings of D40s. Do they still sell them in retail areas? I know there are newer versions of Nikon cameras, but I don't want to spend a fortune. Also, which lens does the D40 come with? If I buy the body online, or buy the camera with a lens, how do I know if it's the lens that I want? (I realize that doesn't make a ton of sense...I'm a fairly new photographer and I've used the D40 before and loved it, but I don't want to buy a camera online and have it come with a different or more specific lens than what it comes with originally.)

No comments:

Post a Comment