Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need help in bandaging a kitty's rear leg/s!!!!!!?

Ok, my mom is away from home and being the only one that knows how to use a car in the house I have to start it and move it every once in a while. In one of those every once in a while I accidentally ran over a kitty, well not exactly ran over her. I didn't got to run over her completely because I was looking out for cats on the way (apparently I wasn't looking good enough) and thanks to the face the mother put I was able to recognize immediately the problem. So I stopped and I saw that I had barely ran over her left leg. My mother told me to bandage the leg (with two stick that doctors use to check the mouth) over the phone 'cause it looked dislocated, an opinion that became a fact when my mom told me it was (my mom is a doctor and I was talking and sending pictures for half an hour). Anyway there's only as much as my mom can help me at so I am looking for vids on how to bandage the leg with no sticks what so ever. She also recommended to give 1/4 of Acetaminophen (Tylenol) every 8h. Now, any opinions are completely and absolutely (whatever they might be) welcome and I have considered taking her to a veterinarian but I have no license (the driving I did was inside the house property), my other family members are too far away to come and help me (not that they'll be glad to waste gas for a kitty), and my step father is in Cuba (he doesn't know how to drive anyway, he has some kind of phobia that disables him from driving). Ohh and by the way, the kitty has a bump on the inner part near or on (don't really know, I am not a freaking expert) the location of the hip bone, any info and/or cure will be nice tooo. So yeah now that you know my situation I hope you can help me, and notice I use the word kitty instead of cat because the kitty is still small (I have no flipping clue on how old she is, the cats hang around the house and my sis feeds them). Thank you very much in advance I really appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment