Thursday, August 4, 2011

Should i help him in his time of need, when all he's done is cause me pain.?

I am young and was dumb, i got married at an early age and was madly in love with my husband. He loved me to in his own way, he was abusive, and caring at the same time. Drugs changed him and made him cheat with other people. Im not trying to make you hate him, just want you readers to understand my feelings. I want you all to understand where im coming from, although he was this way we always worked it out. He eventually "stopped" and it was all good after that. He loved me, another thing was he was an illegal immigrant so we were in the process of fixing his papers and before you start throwing opinions, i was the one pushing the subject not him. He didn't even care for his papers it was all me. long story short we went to Mexico we had to stay over there until the process was done and month after month passed. I was going back and forth to Visit him, coming home to work 2 jobs to help him and me. He was working in Mexico but pay was little so i felt it was my obligation to help him considering he was my husband. He went to work somewhere else in Mexico and i never heard from him again. I felt so sad weeks passed then months and now its been 2 years and a half. His family have spoken with him, he's gone to other states far from me and recently went back to Mexico. i don't understand why he never came to see me, or try calling me. He has my number but his sister i still talk to says he is embarrassed and he should be. He told her that he was going to one day see me and tell me to his face, by that time i feel it will be too late. to tell you what happen was the day before yesterday his sister asked me for help. She always asks for money and my family says im stupid for talking to them that i should forget them cause they are no longer my family. They never treated me wrong and they took me into there house and cared for me when i would go to Mexico.Then she asked me for money to help my ex. i couldn't believe what she was asking me she said he had came back to Mexico and was sleeping in the park cause he had no money and was hungry and they didn't have any money to help him. I told her no that if i did i would send her the money and she could do what she wanted with it. i sent her 30 dollars over in mexico its like 345 pesos it should have helped some. I don't know why i did it, it made me act funny all day i was messing things up and thinking a lot. i guess i still care for him, i don't think its love or i don't know. This is where your opinions come in handy, whats wrong with me, did i do the right thing? what should have i done? Why does he always ask his family if i called after 2 years and a half, y? help me im going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment