Sunday, August 7, 2011

What's a cool code name for camp?

So I go to Space Camp every summer, and this year I'm doing aviation,which is about fighter planes and survival skills and all that. We need to make up code names, and i want cool one that kinda describes me. Soo, yeah, here's a bunch of things about me: i like death, i'm a very negative person most of the time, i'm kind of a beotch, i'm 13, i'm blonde, i'm smart, I LOVE UNICORNS! i don't like food, i love to sleep, i love the color purple, i'm crazy and weird, i'm loud, i love the woods and all that crap, i love ziplining, i hate photos, i like space, i want to experience zero gravity, i luv rollercoasters, i love freefalling, i love going up really fast then freefalling, i love mysteries, i like talking, i LOVE God, i'm very religous, i don't like cussing, i love Conner Tomasello, i love Kinsey Zdunczyk, i feel guilty after everything i do, i do before i think, people are always mad at me, im not super pretty, here's a vid of me ad my friend, im the blonde http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ACJTAVLX4 im not pretty at all, im freaking ugly, i hate my voice, i sound like a guy, im very self-conscious, im a very bad spelle, i cant believe i spelled conscious right, i ramble on a lot, im having a lot of trouble thinking of this crap, i like the word crap, i wish i had a nose ring, i'm half emo/scene half crazy/weird/bubbly. i'm feeling depressed, i tried to kill my self 3 times, i used to cut myself and the last time i did was about 2 weeks ago, i hate myself, i look at Brookelle Bones, look at me, and see nothing but a stupid, ugly, girl. i look bad with makeup, i screwed up my life this year, i want to die, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS!!!! i dont know what else, i effing hate myself, i love and rescpect the emo/scene culture,i almost forgot why im listing all this crap, im tired, alright, i can't think o anything else, bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment